Friday, August 11, 2017

Welcome to My Blog!







Hey Everyone!

My name is Julia Christina and I am a Senegence International Distributor, a natural hair girl and love talking beauty!

I'm brand new to blogging but thought it would be a good way to reach new people about the things I'm passionate about!

On this blog you'll find information about the makeup I sell/distribute, my journey to natural hair, reviews on different DIY products I've tried, why I enjoy them and why I'll never buy store bought products again! Plus I'll add information as I think of it that might be interesting for you all! 

I hope you enjoy the testimonies and reviews I post and hope to interact with visitors of the blog!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Me Up!

As I mentioned on my welcome blog post, I'm a distributor for Senegence International! The premiere product of Senegence is Lipsens...